755 Fordingbridge Way - Sold
3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2,226 sq. ft.
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL | A4408303
Sold in 62 days at 97%
The Woodlands at Rivendell
Enjoy your Sarasota lifestyle in this light and breezy home nestled in the Woodlands at Rivendell, a naturally-balanced neighborhood in a prime location right next to Pine View School for the Gifted and just minutes to beautiful Gulf beaches, fine dining, shopping, golf and marinas.
The well-designed floorplan has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, den, and living areas perfect for entertaining. Luxury details include 10-ft. ceilings, crown molding, whole-house air purification, open concept living area, screened-in pool and integrated security system. The expansive great room opens to a covered patio creating the perfect space to enjoy indoor-outdoor living. The open kitchen has eat-in counter, hard-surface countertops, oversize granite sink and large pantry. The master retreat is fabulous with two walk-in closets, and ensuite bath with dual vanities, jetted tub and walk-in shower. Outside, the screened-in, heated pool/spa features in-floor automatic cleaner and automatic fill/overflow system.
This fresh and open, light-filled beauty sits in a natural setting with mature landscaping and backs up to a wooded area. The popular walk/jog/bike Legacy Trail is easily accessible. Other nearby amenities include Oscar Scherer State Park, historic Spanish Point, Casey Key Marina and the ever-popular Casey Key Fish House. Rivendell at the Woodlands is gently cradled by Florida’s natural beauty, nestled among 400 acres of lakes, preserves and open spaces. Amenities include walking trail, community pool, playground, park and gazebo. Come home to casual luxury in a private, natural setting.
755 Fordingbridge Way
Request Information for 755 Fordingbridge Way
755 Fordingbridge Way
- Natural setting close to in-town amenities
- Deed restricted community
- 400 acres of lakes, preserves and open spaces
- Walking trail, community pool, playground, parks and gazebo
- Streetlights, sidewalks and underground utilities
- Next to Pine View School for the Gifted
- 2,226 sq. ft. A/C | 2,828 sq. ft. total
- 3 bedrooms + office, 2 baths
- Inside laundry room
- AprilAire whole-house air cleaner
- Screened-in pool with automatic in-floor cleaner and fill/overflow systems
- Glass-Gard protection film on all windows
- Integrated security system for home security, smoke/fire detection and medical alerts