3835 Pomegranate Place - Sold
3 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 2,818 sq. ft.
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL |
Sold at 100%
Sarasota West of Trail
Granada Park Lot 24: Poinciana
Coastal-inspired, green-certified, maintenance-free new construction luxury homes by MGB Built Fine Custom Homes.
Exclusive opportunity to build new in Sarasota’s West of Trail with renowned luxury builder MGB Built Custom Homes. Walk/bike to nearby shopping and dining, or just a quick drive to Siesta Key Beach or Downtown Sarasota.
Designed to maximize the maintenance-free lifestyle with a contemporary coastal look that embraces pleasing proportions, uncluttered spaces and natural materials. Custom-built by Sarasota’s MGB Built Fine Custom Homes (aka MyGreenBuildings), Granada Park homes blend traditional coastal architecture with the latest building innovations, green standards and smart home technology.
High ceilings, wood floors, solid-core doors, solid-wood cabinetry, LED lighting, high-end kitchen, wide hallways, large bedrooms and sumptuous baths clearly show a respect for quality construction meant to stand the test of time. Green certifications ensure energy efficiency, healthy indoor air, enhanced comfort and reduced utility costs. Fortress construction includes durable concrete block exterior with premium, impact-rated PGT WinGuard windows and doors with insulated and laminated glass.
This light and breezy home is the epitome of relaxed elegance. You’ll love the coastal vibe and convenient location. Granada Park is a gated, maintenance-free neighborhood just .3 mile from Publix, .5 mile to CineBistro and Lucky’s Market, 1.3 mile to Southside Village, 2 miles to Sarasota Memorial Hospital, 2.6 miles to Downtown Sarasota and 5 miles to Siesta Key Beach.
Photos and video are of finished model home in Granada Park.
3835 Pomegranate Place
Request Information for 3835 Pomegranate Place
3835 Pomegranate Place
- West of Trail in Granada Park
- New construction by MGB Built Fine Custom Homes
- Gated community with community pool
- 2,818 sq. ft. A/C | 3,776 sq. ft. total
- 3 bedrooms + bonus room, 3.5 baths
- Concrete block construction
- Built to Green standards
- Storm-rated, EnergyStar glass on all windows and doors
- EnergyStar appliances and fans
- LED lighting throughout
- 9’4″ ceilings and 8′ solid-core doors throughout
- Solid-wood cabinetry with dovetail joinery and soft-motion closing throughout
- Quartz and granite countertops
- Smart home automation controls for lighting, data communication and security