2873 Pinecrest Street | $695,000
4 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 4,080 sq. ft.
2873 Pinecrest Street
Luxury Home in Sarasota, FL | A4208140
Sarasota School of Architecture midcentury modern in fantastic South Gate oversize corner lot. This distinctive residence is in pristine condition and ready to take your breath away. Dramatic open spaces, tongue-and-groove beamed cathedral ceiling and walls of glass demonstrate the honest simplicity of midcentury-modern design that makes this home very appealing.
Contemporary, open floorplan has 4,080 square feet and features Florida coral stone accent walls, hardwood floors, curved monorail staircase, two Sputnik brass chandeliers, and raised coral stone fireplace with brass hood and chimney. Come in through double entry doors into a large, multi-purpose great room that is perfect for family living and entertaining. The spacious living and dining rooms are well connected, yet visually separated by architectural details. The kitchen has beautiful, solid teak cabinetry and has an eat-in island that opens to the dining room. The bedroom wing is truly unique with two bedrooms downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs, all with sliding glass doors to a hallway with large south-facing windows.
This well-designed home includes lots of storage closets, walk-in air-conditioned attic, oversize two-car garage with space for a studio/workshop, central vacuum system, Clearview hurricane shutters, utility shed and newly landscaped, fenced yard.
Centrally-located in a desirable South Gate neighborhood, you are just minutes from shopping, dining, new organic Lucky’s Market, CineBistro, downtown Sarasota and Siesta Key Beach.
- Sarasota School of Architecture mid-century modern design by architect Carl Vollmer
- Modern, open-concept floorplan
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 4,080 sq. ft. A/C | 5,025 total
- Original wood floors
- Original curved monorail staircase
- Original coral stone accent walls
- Original coral stone fireplace with exposed brass hood and chimney
- Original cypress tongue-and-groove cathedral ceiling
- 2 original Sputnik brass chandeliers
- Central South Gate location
- New plumbing
- New electrical wiring
- New landscaping
- insulated, walk-in attic with air hander and ductwork