2211 Alameda Avenue - Sold
5 Beds | 5.5 Baths | 6,822 sq. ft.
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL | A4445600
Sold in 28 days at 98%
“Casa di Famiglia” Bayfront Estate
Life is good at “Casa di Famiglia” — a Sarasota Bayfront estate on 1.6 acres with 153-ft. waterfront on Sarasota Bay with western views. Lovingly designed and built by the builder/owner, this Tuscan masterpiece surrounds you with beauty, comfort and an authenticity where every detail is finished to perfection. Gentle arches, intricate ceilings, beautifully-crafted millwork, artistic finishes and architectural accents attest to the home’s impressive nuances. The expansive floorplan features sprawling verandas, elevated pool gazebo, and glass-filled rear elevation — all designed with a singular purpose: to maximize the spectacular waterfront setting.
As the name implies, this home is all about conviviality. Whether you have a big family or love entertaining, Casa di Famiglia perfectly hosts large parties, family weekends or dinner for two. Gathering areas include living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, ground-level bonus rooms, covered lanai, Disney-inspired pool and bayfront fire-pit. The living room’s serene beauty surrounds guests with hand-finished arched ceiling, patterned stone molding and cast-in-place gas/wood fireplace with patterned stone frieze. Exquisite surfaces elevate the gourmet kitchen which is appointed with hammered copper apron sink, custom wood cabinetry, rough-edge granite countertops, multi-function island, hand-made butcher block prep area, Wolf range with two convection ovens, and integrated wood-paneled Sub-Zero appliances. The central wet bar with Onyx counters, Sub-Zero cooling drawers and built-in Miele coffee station services the living room, kitchen and family room.
Private quarters include four bedrooms with ensuite baths, plus a private guesthouse connected to the main residence via covered breezeway. The master retreat is all inclusive, and features a bayfront veranda, spa-like master bath, refreshment center with built-in coffee station, two walk-in closets, three-way dressing mirror and secondary laundry center. Two connecting home offices are just down the hall with built-in desks and cabinetry.
Additional features include a commercial-grade elevator, garage space for up to seven vehicles, two gated entries and tropical landscape with expertly-trimmed old-growth oak trees.
Outside, the meticulously-maintained landscape encloses the grounds for complete privacy. Water fun is guaranteed with Disney-inspired pool featuring multiple pool depths to suit all ages, jump-off platform, waterfall and multi-colored lights. Wood dock with 8,000-lbs. boat lift provides easy access to Sarasota Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
This stunning waterfront estate has the advantage of being minutes from Downtown Sarasota, SRQ International Airport, St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach. Request a feature sheet to see a detailed list of amenities.
2211 Alameda Avenue
Request Information for 2211 Alameda Avenue
2211 Alameda Avenue
- Gated, waterfront location with western views of Sarasota Bay
- Convenient to Downtown Sarasota, SRQ International Airport, St. Armands Circle and Lido Beach
- Two iron-gated entrances: main gate on Alameda Avenue and family entrance on 22nd street
- Andersen energy-efficient, impact windows and doors
- Fleetwood commercial-grade, impact sliding glass doors
- Artezanos hand-made, capand pan tile roof imported from Columbia
- Custom-milled cypress ceilings in outdoor covered areas
- Custom mosaic art tile in elevated pool gazebo
- Disney-inspired free-form pool with spa, multiple depths, waterfall, gated jump platform and multi-colored illumination
- Everlast synthetic seawall with oversized concrete cap
- Dock with 8,000-lbs. boat lift
- Garage space for up to 7 cars
- Well for irrigation system
- Hand-scraped walnut and chiseled-edge travertine tile floors
- Architecturally-detailed ceilings including wood, coffered, tray, arched and copper
- Cast-in-place, poured concrete circular staircase
- Enclosed, iron-trellised wine storage
- Wood/gas fireplace with patterend stone frieze
- Wood-paneled elevator with custom floor inlay
- Elan/Lutron smart automation system