2120 Wisteria Street - Sold
4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2,317 sq. ft.
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL | A4405056
Sold in 50 days at 98%
East of Trail Sarasota Modern
Contemporary design and modern luxury in Sarasota’s up-and-coming East of Trail district. This brand new home by Majestik Homes exhibits mid-century-inspired charm and sophistication. High ceilings, large rooms and lots of windows create a vast sense of space within the sleek, low profile.
Every detail of this 2,317-square-foot residence was carefully selected and quality crafted. Boasting 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, highlights include open concept design, 10-ft ceilings, 8-ft. doors, impact-resistant glass, covered patio and outdoor pool with sun shelf. At the center of this cheerful residence is a large, airy entertainment area where the kitchen, dining and living spaces are contiguous with sight lines to the front and back yards. The contemporary kitchen beautifully combines form and function with streamlined surfaces, quartz countertops, soft-close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and eat-in counter.
The master retreat is spacious and sumptuous. It has sliding glass doors to the covered patio, 2 walk-in closets and an ensuite bath with open shower and two vanities. Two additional bedrooms are on the other side of the house cleverly separated from the living area by a sliding barn door. The 4th bedroom can easily be used as a home office.
Completely brand new, this home comes with a one-year home warranty and is built to provide you with years of carefree living close to schools, shopping, Siesta Beach and downtown Sarasota.
Be sure to look at video and photos of this home at:
2120 Wisteria Street
2120 Wisteria Street
- New construction completed in 2018
- Outstanding location one block east of US 41 between Webber and Hillview
- Great school district: Southside Elementary, Brookside Middle and Sarasota High
- 2,317 sq. ft. under air | 3,179 total
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Open-concept, light and bright living areas
- 10-ft. ceilings and 8-ft. doors throughout
- Impact-resistant exterior doors
- Energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows and sliding glass doors
- Fenced and gated backyard
- Swimming pool
- In-wall pest control system
- Convenient to in-town amenities:
– .5 mile to Southside Village
– .7 mile to Sarasota Memorial Hospital
– 1 mile to Southgate Mall & CineBistro
– 2 miles to Downtown Sarasota
– 5 miles to Siesta Beach