1935 Magnolia Street - Sold
4 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 3,351 sq. ft.
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL | A4445980
Sold in 57 days at 94%
Sarasota West of Trail home in the Flower Streets district close to schools, shopping, dining, Downtown Sarasota and Siesta Key Beach, Move-in ready, you’ll love the very private indoor-outdoor living areas, high-end finishes and energy-saving features of this pristine, 4-year-new residence. The fantastic floor plan features plenty of gathering and private spaces — open concept great room/dining/kitchen, den/office, master suite, covered patio and heated pool/spa on the first floor; plus bonus room and three bedroom suites on the second floor. Luxury details include custom ArtGlass front doors, hand-scraped hickory hardwood floors, leathered granite kitchen countertops, solid-wood cabinetry, double-glazed low-e windows and sliding glass doors, tray ceilings, and crown molding.
The open kitchen is a cook’s delight with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, multi-color LED under-counter lighting, walk-in pantry, center island and eat-in counter. The master retreat on the first floor includes an ample bedroom, two walk-in closets, ensuite bath with two vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Upstairs, three spacious bedroom suites provide privacy for family and guests with a central bonus room for together time. The air-conditioned 3-car garage has room for cars and your favorite hobbies. Outdoor living space includes a screened-in pool area with covered lanai, heated pool/spa and extra space for grilling or outdoor hobbies. The backyard is fully fenced and gated, and the easy-care landscape includes outdoor lighting and zoned irrigation system.
The Flower Streets are highly-desirable for their convenient West of Trail location: just 0.5 mile to Publix, Lucky’s Market, Trader Joe’s or Southside Elementary, 1 mile to Southside Village or Sarasota Memorial Hospital, 2.3 miles to Downtown Sarasota, and 4.5 miles to Siesta Key Beach.
Perfect for empty nesters, retirees, family and friends. This welcoming and accommodating home has room for everyone!
1935 Magnolia Street
Request Information for 1935 Magnolia Street
1935 Magnolia Street
- Highly-desirable West of Trail location
- 8,850 sq. ft. lot (.2 acre)
- 22-ft. elevation
- 3,351 sq. ft. A/C | 4,408 sq. ft. total
- 4 bedrooms + den/office + bonus room, 4.5 baths
- High ceilings
- Heated pool/spa with salt-water chlorination system and automatic cleaner
- Pool equipment and lights can be controlled remotely
- Energy efficient, double-glazed, low-E windows and sliding glass doors
- Vivint security system with cameras, motion detectors and glass-break detectors
- Front door lock can be controlled remotely
- SmartHome capable
- Two 200-amp electric panels with surge protection
- High-efficiency, 15 SEER A/C system with heat pump and UV air filtration
- Split A/C system in garage
- Whole-house hurricane shutters
- 4-zone sprinkler system
- Propane gas for kitchen stove and outdoor grill
- LED lights throughout
- Convenient to lifestyle amenities:
- 0.5 mile Shoppes at Siesta Row
- 0.5 mile to Lucky’s Market, CineBistro and Westfield Siesta Key shopping center
- 0.5 mile to Southside Elementary
- 1 mile to Southside Village
- 1 mile to Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- 2.3 miles to Downtown Sarasota
- 4.5 miles to Siesta Key Beach