1831 Oleander Street, Sarasota, FL - Pending
4 Beds | 3 Baths | 3,366 sq. ft.
Luxury Home for Sale in Sarasota, FL | A4483914
West of Trail Flower Streets
Sarasota West of Trail home in the Flower Streets district close to schools, shopping, dining, Downtown Sarasota and Siesta Key Beach. Love the private indoor-outdoor living areas, high-end finishes and energy-saving features of this move-in-ready residence built by award-winning Allegra Homes.
The fantastic 3,366 sq. ft. floor plan features open concept living room/dining room/kitchen, office/gym, game room, master suite, guest suite, two covered lanais, outdoor kitchen, heated pool/spa and 3-car garage on the first floor; plus two bedrooms and one bath on the second floor. Luxury details include travertine tile and engineered wood floors, pecky cypress coffered ceiling in living room, solid-wood cabinetry, granite countertops, impact glass windows and doors, plantation shutters and enhanced trim throughout. Newly completed updates include new paint inside and out, resealed driveway, all-new LED lights throughout, factory re-painted cabinetry, new garage door and new outdoor grill.
At the heart of this home is the open kitchen featuring natural gas cooktop with pot filler, stainless steel appliances, eat-in island, dry bar and closet pantry. The master suite on the first floor has two walk-in closets, French doors to covered lanai, and ensuite bath with dual vanity, soaking tub and walk-in shower. Outdoor living space includes a screened-in pool area with two covered lanais, heated pool/spa and outdoor kitchen. The backyard is fully fenced and gated, and the easy-care landscape includes outdoor lighting and irrigation system on well.
The Flower Streets are highly desirable for their convenient West of Trail location: just 0.5 mile to Publix, CineBistro and Southside Elementary; 1 mile to Southside Village and Sarasota Memorial Hospital; 2 miles to Downtown Sarasota; and 4.5 miles to Siesta Key Beach.
This immaculate home is perfectly located for your best Sarasota lifestyle.
1831 Oleander Street
Request Information for 1831 Oleander Street, Sarasota, FL
1831 Oleander Street, Sarasota, FL
Flower Streets District
- Desirable West of Trail neighborhood
- Convenient location:
– 0.3 mile to Southside Elementary
– 0.5 mile to Public and Shops at
– 0.7 mile to Southside Village
– 1.0 mile to Sarasota Memorial
– 2 miles to Downtown Sarasota
– 2.2 miles to Bayfront Park
– 4 miles to Siesta Key Beach
- New paint inside and out
- Driveway resealed
- All new LED bright white lightbulbs
- All cabinets repainted at factory
- New Marbelite epoxy garage floor
- New outdoor grill
- High-performance pool heater with oversize plumbing for rapid heating
- 10,620 sq. ft. / 0.24 acre
- Built in 2013 by Allegra Homes
- Impact windows, sliding glass doors and garage door
- 3-car garage
- Fenced and gated backyard
- Heated pool and spa
- Outdoor kitchen
- Well for irrigation
- Outdoor lights
- Tankless gas water heater
- Tile roof with rain gutters and spouts
- 2 A/C units
- 3,366 sq. ft. A/C | 4,319 sq. ft. total
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Solid-core doors
- Travertine tile and engineered hardwood floors throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Ceiling speakers throughout