1790 Cherry Lane - Sold
4 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 2,927 sq. ft.
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL | A4440232
Sold in 12 days at 93%
Live-work-play urban oasis in Downtown Sarasota’s historic Laurel Park. Brand new coastal contemporary residence also has income potential from the guest suite over the garage zoned as a city-approved rental unit. Move-in ready, this home exceeds Florida energy-efficiency standards and is clad with PGT WinGuard impact resistant, low-e windows and sliding glass doors.
The size is just right at 2,927 sq. ft. featuring an open concept living area, modern kitchen and private sleeping quarters. Built by Flagship Homes, a luxury home builder, using enhanced structural components and cost efficiencies, this home’s added value begins with an extremely stong foundation. Finished by local craftsmen using custom, high-end materials, the result is long-lasting beauty built for generations — solid-wood cabinetry, quartz and quartzite counters, solid-wood Shaker doors, custom casing and trim, three-tier crown molding, and shiplap accent walls.
Live and entertain with style in the open living area with sliding glass doors to the open outdoor patio. On one end is the kitchen, featuring Thermador professional appliances, soft-close cabinetry and custom stone tile backsplash. On the other end is a shiplap accent wall with linear fireplace. In between, the space can be configured to your heart’s desire with a generous dining area. The master retreat is the ultimate haven with generous walk-in closet and sumptuous master bath with free-standing garden tub and walk-in shower the rest of the bedrooms are upstairs along with a central bonus room and covered balcony.
The guest suite over the garage offers varied opportunities. It can be an in-law suite, a home office, an apartment or a vacation rental. The space includes a main room with separate entry, full bath, two closets and is pre-plumbed/wired for a kitchen and/or laundry.
Laurel Park is a truly walkable urban neighborhood within one mile of two grocery stores, Bayfront Park, Marina Jacks, Freedom Boat Club, shopping, dining and a variety of yoga/fitness studios. You’ll love this modern urban oasis.
1790 Cherry Lane
Request Information for 1790 Cherry Lane
1790 Cherry Lane
- Live-work-play urban oasis
- City-approved rental income potential
- Walk to downtown shopping, dining, arts, Farmers’ Market, yoga, fitness and more
- Within 1 mile of Bayfront Park amenities including Freedom Boat Club
- Within 1 mile of Publix and Whole Foods
- Historic Laurel Park
- 2,927 sq. ft. A/C | 3,615 total
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- High ceilings
- Master suite on first floor
- Bonus room on second floor
- Custom wood flooring in all living areas
- Solid, 3-panel Shaker doors
- Custom casing, base and crown molding
- Custom solid-wood cabinetry
- Shiplap accent walls in great room and powder bath
- Guest suite/apartment/home office with separate entry