1665 Bay Harbor Lane - Pending
4 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 3,953 sq. ft.
Luxury Home for Sale in Sarasota, FL | A4468182
Expertly Crafted Custom Home at the Gateway to Siesta Key
Open and inviting. Luxurious yet relaxed. Expertly hand-crafted custom home. Located inside a gated five-home enclave within Pine Shores Estates, aka “the gateway to Siesta Key,” just one mile to Siesta Key Marina, Siesta Key Beach, and a variety of shops, grocery stores and restaurants.
Built in 2014 by John Cannon Homes, This beautiful two-story, 3,953 sq. ft home features four bedrooms, four full baths and one half bath. Luxury features include impact glass windows and doors, two master suites, high ceilings, solid-wood cabinetry, granite countertops, artisan trim work, custom closets, sumptuous baths and fireplace with custom Italian stone surround. The high-end kitchen is generously appointed with top-of-the-line appliances and features abundant storage, walk-in pantry, center island, eat-in counter and multiple workspaces. The two master suites are private, spacious retreats with walk-in closets and ensuite baths for the ultimate in pampered luxury.
The soothing coastal vibe of the home’s interior integrates spacious outdoor living with the Florida lifestyle. Oversize sliding glass doors open from the great room to the generous screened-in lanai with outdoor kitchen, seating pavilion, fire pit gathering area, and delightful heated pool/spa with cascading waterfall. More water fun awaits at the community day dock where you can launch recreational water craft or bring your boat from nearby Siesta Key Marina.
From the grand entry to the sliding glass walls that open to an outdoor entertaining paradise, this exquisite home will delight your senses and welcome family and friends for generations to come.
1665 Bay Harbor Lane
Request Information for 1665 Bay Harbor Lane
1665 Bay Harbor Lane
- Pine Shores subdivision (gateway to Siesta Key)
- Gated neighborhood of 5 homes
- Community day dock
- Convenient location:
- 1 mile to Siesta Key Marina
- 1 mile to Siesta Key Beach Access #13
- 1 mile to Sarasota Pavilion Shopping Center: Publix, Shopping & Dining
- 1.8 miles to Detweiler’s Farm Market
- 3.5 miles to Siesta Village
- 5.5 miles to Downtown Sarasota
- 110,528 sq. ft. lot (0.24 acre)
- 3,953 sq. ft. A/C | 5,609 sq. ft. total
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1 half bath
- Built in 2014 by John Cannon Homes
- Impact windows and sliding glass doors rated to 170MPH
- Tinted west-facing windows
- Outdoor kitchen
- Heated pool/spa
- Raised fire pit on pool deck
- Irrigation system on community well