3 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 2,242 sq. ft.
422 East Royal Flamingo Drive - Sold
Luxury Home Sold in Sarasota, FL | A4198723
Sold in 57 days at 96%
Refined in every detail, this classic mid-century Bird Key home, on the largest garden lot on the island and across from the Bird Key Yacht Club, has been completely transformed into a modern zen-like oasis. Open layout, clean lines and a soothing color palette create a subdued elegant style rich with soul and charm.
Everything is high-end and new — new kitchen, new baths, new hurricane impact glass doors, new solid-core interior doors, new paint, new floors, new HVAC, new lighting, new wiring, new plumbing, new water filtration, new wine cellar, new laundry, new security system, new pool surface, new pool pump/heater, new attic insulation and more. See feature sheet attachment for complete list of renovations. Upgrades include custom Italian cabinetry by Cucine Ricci; LED lighting, Minkaire fans and LeGrande switches/outlets from Light Up Your Life; and Thermador Pro kitchen appliances.
The living room and dining room share an open space, yet remain separate in their function. The master bedroom has a partial cathedral ceiling with trapezoid windows and sliding glass doors to the screened lanai. Custom built-ins provide plenty of storage for an organized wardrobe in the walk-in closet. Dual sinks, free-standing bathtub, spacious walk-in shower and open linen closet with with thick glass shelves create a serene ambiance in the ensuite master bath.
There’s a warmth to this home, a coziness enhanced by the privacy and beauty of its oversize, half-acre lot. Just across the street is the Bird Key Yacht Club where you can enjoy boating, social, fitness and tennis amenities. The 42-slip marina can accommodate 20-50-ft. vessels.
- Exclusive Bird Key island community
- Directly across the street from Bird Key Yacht Club for boating, dining, social, tennis and fitness
- Oversize, .59 acre corner lot
- Completely remodeled and upgraded in 2016
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- 2,645 sq. ft. A/C
- 3,411 sq. ft. total
- Hurricane impact sliding glass doors and exterior doors throughout
- Dual-pane windows with hurricane shutter protection
- New electrical wiring, plumbing, HVAC system, pool heater
- Security system with cameras and video doorbells
- Gourmet kitchen with professional appliances
- Screened-in pool and lanai