4 Beds | 3 Baths | 3,616 sq. ft.
1929 Bougainvillea Street
Luxury Home for Sale in Sarasota, FL |
West of Trail Family Home in the Flower Streets District
Sarasota West of Trail family home in the Flower Streets district close to schools, shopping, dining, downtown and white sand beaches. Whether at home or on the go, this 4-year-new residence welcomes your active Sarasota lifestyle.
The fantastic floor plan features plenty of gathering spaces — great room, formal dining room, eat-in kitchen and covered patio on the first floor; plus loft, bonus room and covered balcony on the second floor. Luxury details include coffered ceiling in the great room, tray ceiling and stone accent wall in the dining room and crown molding throughout all living areas. The open kitchen is a cook’s delight with solid-wood cabinets, granite countertops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, closet pantry, center island and eat-in counter.
The master retreat on the second floor will soothe your senses any time of day. It includes an ample bedroom, two walk-in closets, ensuite bath with dual vanities, soaking tub and walk-in shower, and private sitting room. Across the loft on the other side are two bedrooms joined by a Jack-and-Jill bath. Each bedroom has a private dressing room with solid-wood vanity, walk-in closet and linen closet joined by a shared bathroom with bathtub/shower and commode. The upstairs also has a ginormous bonus room that offers flex space for casual living.
Outdoor living space includes a covered balcony off the loft, covered patio, open patio and heated pool/spa. Bring the family, invite your friends. This welcoming and accommodating home has room for everyone!
- 3,616 sq. ft. A/C | 4,965 sq. ft. total
- 4 bedrooms, 3 baths
- Wood-look tile plank flooring on first floor
Wood flooring on second floor
- 10-ft. ceilings on first floor
9-ft. ceilings on second floor
- 8-ft. interior doors
- Solid-wood cabinetry with granite countertops
- Storm-rated windows and sliding glass doors
- Cement tile roof
- Fenced and gated backyard
- Mature landscape with irrigation system
- Heated pool and spa
- 1-car garage + 2-car tandem garage
- Central West of Trail location in the Flower Streets neighborhood:
– .2 mile to Southside Elementary
– .5 mile to Westfield Siesta Key featuring Lucky’s Market and CineBistro
– .7 mile to Southside Village
– 1 mile to Sarasota Memorial Hospital
– 2 miles to Downtown Sarasota
– 5 miles to Siesta Key Beach